Without an in-house data line specialist, you’re at the mercy of providers and at risk of paying more for something you don’t need.
Our expertise in your hands
The Procurement Group have in-house technical expertise with a thorough knowledge of the data line market.
- We eliminate your market research costs
- We identify the right data line for you
- We ask the questions you don’t know to ask
ADSL, SDSL, Leased Line or Fibre-Optic?
Do you understand any of those terms?
Many businesses only know of fibre-optic because telecoms firms are pushing it hard.
Do you really need it though?
It’s expensive however even more expensive is the wrong type of data line.
Make the wrong decision on your data line solutions and you risk…
- Poor performance
- Reduced productivity
…All of which interrupt operations, cost you money and damage your reputation.
Our technical and market expertise
It’s here to benefit you! We’re inviting you to take advantage of our in-house expertise.
Our team know the data line market and thoroughly understand the technology. And we know where operators operate, the location of POP (point of presence), for which we use your location to go direct to source for the best price on the best terms.
Talk to us
Call us on 0800 0193 244, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us help get you onto the best data line deal that meets your current needs while being adaptable to your future needs without you overpaying or taking a cheaper deal that could jeopardise your business.
Our Data Line Expert Analysis
When you work with The Procurement Group, our experts will scope out your exact requirements. We analyse technical and business issues, including:
- The volume of traffic on your line
- Balance of traffic coming and going online
- Balance between data and voice capacity
- Data packet sizes and types
- Contention ratio
- If used for VoIP, the number of concurrent users
- Level of failure risk acceptable
After our analysis is complete, we’ll provide you with our factual report containing information on the best type of data line to suit your needs.
You don’t need to know anything about data lines – our report will spell out exactly what you need and why.
ADSL, SDSL, dedicated leased line, or fibre optic cable – if that’s available in your area.
We’ll also advise on the capacity you need and possible stress points.
Data Line Contracts that Meet Your Business Needs
We work with a range of suppliers therefore we’re able to assure you that your business will get exactly what you need on the best terms.
Following our expert analysis, we’ll then assess suppliers to find the best fit for your needs. We do that by factoring the following:
- The resilience of their network
- Uptime guarantees
- The extent of the supplier’s own network
- The distance to their point of presence from each of your locations.
- Service level agreements
- Customer service arrangements – call centre, small team, or account manager
- Whether fault-reporting calls are handled within the UK or offshore
- Whether these calls are chargeable or not
- The real cost of the service – installation costs, equipment, contract lock-in time, monthly charges and the rest. As mentioned… we know this industry
We understand the technology of data lines and not everyone else does.
Once we do our analysis of your data line needs, match those to suitable suppliers… we’ll explain to you your technical needs and the service level agreements, which are often too complex for you to understand exactly what you’re paying for.
We guarantee never to present an option that increases your risk.
And we’ll give you a bullet-point precis of the suggested contract. Anything you don’t understand, we’ll take the time to explain things so you do know what’s what before agreeing to anything.